Hope you are staying safe and healthy. With the shelter-in or lock down across the world, also hope you are getting lots of fresh air, be it in your backyard, front porch or a brisk walk outside. Fresh air does the body good. We are all doing our part by adhering to the guidelines of staying in, to slow down the spread of the coronavirus. In the last two weeks, Oasis Focus Inc has been inundated with emails (we are still catching up) for prayer and inquiries. My husband has covered the prayer and worship requests in his recent post. My post covers inquiries we have received and the resource links we have sent to families so far. We are making it public for anyone that could use them. Please feel free to share with people in your network that could use any of the resource links here. In case you happen to have any resource that might be of benefit to people during this crisis, please send it and we will include it here. We have a high traffic daily to the website. We want to make sure; people are able to find help one way or the other when they visit Oasis Focus Inc. website.
1. 100 Things to Do While Staying Home. Ideas that will help spur your creativity while at home during this shut down.
2. Texas MealFinder Map For School Children: (Click on the Meal Pickup Locations)
3. Counseling: Situation like the coronavirus tend to add stressors and compound its effect. Virtual Christian Counseling is available to talk things out with Christian licensed professionals. Safe Harbor Counseling Center. Rock Your World Naturally.
4. Internet: Spectrum will offer two free months of internet and WiFi services to new customers in households with a Pre-K to 12 grade student or college student who needs it for school. Call Spectrum at 1-(866) 874-2389 or (855) 243-8892 to sign up for this Covid19 offer.
5. State of Alaska Internet: GCI is offering free internet service or upgrades to people in Alaska who are affected by the coronavirus until May 31, 2020. They are also offering cellular wireless service for low-income families.
6. AT&T has indicated it will not terminate service and will waive late payment fees of any wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business customer due to an inability to pay their bill as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Plus all AT&T consumer home internet wire-line customers, as well as fixed wireless internet, can use unlimited internet data during this pandemic.
7. Meals For Kids by State: Various restaurants are providing meals for kids in different states. Find out which restaurant is participating in your state.
8. Google has a dedicated space online to everything you need to know about Covid19; such as Health Information, Safety Tips, Data and more.
9. Expert Facts from CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are your one stop place for updated information on the coronavirus in the U.S.
10. Tech & Learning have put together a robust free online learning resources for schools affected by Covid 19 world-wide.
11. Small Business Paycheck Protection Program: Federal government (U.S only)
12. U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Applications (U.S. Only)
Until next post friends, stay safe and healthy. Love & Blessings!!!
"Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7).